Friday, August 20, 2010

Fuck Me in Earnest

She woke me up when she crawled into my bed and curled her naked body around mine. I had stumbled to bed a few hours earlier and so far I had done a pretty good job of ignoring the people still milling about in the other room. I went from being sleepy eyed and brain dead to fully awake by a little kiss and the touch of a warm body.


“I don’t want to fuck anyone but you,” she whispered in my ear.

I didn’t think too much as I kissed her and unfolded my body at the same time. I rolled over her and sat up in the bed so I could see her beneath me. She was pretty and small, and she bit her bottom lip as I looked down at her. She reached up with a strong hand and grabbed onto me until I was tender and hard.

I slipped between her thighs and held my weight on my elbows as I kissed her again on the mouth. I wanted to ask her why me, but I had no interest in really listening to the answer. I knew her a little, but not enough for her to be crawling naked into my bed. None of that really sunk in before I tasted those lips and felt her soft tongue and afterwards it was completely irrelevant.

It was one of those kisses that made fucking immaterial. It was the sort of kiss that people launch ships for and it was definitely the sort of kiss that people write songs about. I wanted to crawl inside her, swallow her whole, and never wake up. I wanted to hold her until we couldn’t tell our bodies apart and I never wanted to breathe my own oxygen again.

Her deft fingers wrapped around me again and like magic she had a condom over me and was pulling me towards her. We didn’t stop kissing as I teased her and myself until I couldn’t take it and I thrust inside her. We moaned into each other’s mouths, bit each other’s lips, and thrust ourselves into each other with reckless abandon. She was tight around me and every time we paused for a moment I could feel her contracting and sending shivers down my arm.

It wasn’t too long before she pushed me over and climbed on top of me. She looked me in the eye as she lowered herself slowly around me and I could feel every second of it. She stopped for a long time and just sat there looking down at me. She seemed lost in thought as her fingers traced my chin and neck. The back of her hand caressed my chest like she was dreaming and I wasn’t sure she actually knew who I was.

When she finally leaned in and kissed me again she began to fuck me in earnest. She moved her hips like she was on a mission and every roll and tumble made me catch my breath. When she began to come she kissed me harder, and I pulled her to me with my fingers pressing into her flesh.

She didn’t move for a long time after she finished. I was still hard inside her and I could feel her shaking over and over again. She kissed me softly, she kissed me roughly, and she kissed me sadly.

“You didn’t come,” she finally whispered.

“Are you leaving?” I asked.

She kissed me again.

—Guy New York

source: quickesnewyork