Saturday, January 22, 2011

TEN TOOLS FOR SEDUCTION

1. Charm me over a nuanced meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy or expensive but the food must be good. Talk about the flavours, this shows me that you know how to appreciate the sensual and understand subtlety. Offer me a taste from your fork, it lets me know you can share. Feed me from your fingers, that’s just plain sexy.

2. Tell me about one thing you’re really good at (it can be anything). Having outside interests makes you interesting. Let me see you doing it. I want to be able to admire you.

3. Treat me like a lady. Open the door for me, hold my coat, offer me your arm, walk on the street-side of the sidewalk, stand when I enter or leave the table or room. I love that you know how to be old-fashioned and courtly. It also makes me think of all the exciting times you’re less than gentlemanly.

4. Touch my hands. Twine your fingers in mine. Rub the center of my palm, it makes me shiver.

5. Read to me. I love the sound of your voice and I love reading. Bonus points for reading to me in bed. Double bonus points for reading something erotic and letting your voice go all husky at the juicy bits.

6. Kiss me sweetly, for no apparent reason. It’s so nice to know you’ve been thinking of me.

7. When we’re out in public, surrounded by people, whisper in my ear how much you want me. That’s all I’ll be able to think of for the rest of the day/night.

8. Make eye contact. Look right in my eyes when we talk. It makes me feel special and interesting and beautiful, as if I’m the only person at whom you could ever look. Hold my gaze across a crowded room, everyone else will fade away.

9. If I ask you to help me on with my coat, fasten a piece of jewelry, anchor a hard to reach hook, do it and do it without fumbling. It makes me want you to undress me.

10. Kiss my neck… oh, god, kiss my neck, please.