Wednesday, March 9, 2011

the safe word is harder..

tonight I want you to rip off my clothes and strip me bare

Photobucket

Photobucket

Take control, don’t handle with care
I don’t want to make love, no not tonight
And I want to see it all so don’t turn off the light
Fuck me fast, leaving no room to breathe
Harder still with no chance of reprieve
Let me buck and grind as you take me deep
For tonight there will be no sleep

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tie me to the bed and have your way with me
I am at your mercy, so do as you please
You are my master, I am your slave
Teach me the games that you want to play
Tease me with toys, do what you dare
Make me scream out your name as you pull my hair

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I’ll let you fuck me anyway you want
Bury your cock up my ass or stick it in my cunt
When I am with you I have no concern
Just bring me to the point of no return
Make me feel it when you cum inside of me
Yes tonight this is how I want it to be.

Photobucket

Photobucket


source: styleoversubstance/thisfemaleform/goodgirlgonebad