Friday, July 1, 2011

I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY SIN IN THIS ROOM

I love how polite we are with each other but honestly, who are we kidding? I see the images behind those hungry eyes and my intuition tells me its only a matter of time before I have my legs wrapped around you.

If you would like we could just go ahead and get this over with now. That chair you’re sitting in seems sturdy enough.

If it isn’t that’s okay. I don’t mind being lifted and pinned against the wall.

Or maybe you want to bend me over this table. Hmmm, struck a chord did I? Good.

Because as dainty as I may seem, I promise I won’t break. Feel free to man handle me. I know you just want to make me moan and trust when I say, I can do so much more than just moan.

Let’s give this coffee shop full of Bible Thumpers something real to believe in.


source: quickiesny via icallbullshitonthat